Wednesday 4 January 2012

Nice and chilled out

I’ve just had the nicest half hour! I went to say hello to the bunnies and give them a rub and they decided to come out and play with me, they ran around me and climbed up on me and I scrambled at an old towel with them and then just sat reading my book; The Kind Diet with them for a while. It was really really good for the soul J I’d be lost without those little girls, although I do wish Gráinne wouldn’t keep trying to bite her sisters bum!
This has actually been a pretty nice day, one of the first in a while that I’ve had alone in the apt, I got back to my workbench for the first time since before Christmas, and it was great! I didn’t get a huge amount done cause my neck is a little sore but I’m chilled and relaxed and not going to beat myself up about that! I’m going to plant some more seeds now, I want a basil plant! And cook a yummy dinner to eat cuddled up on the sofa with my boy!

Hope everyone else is as chilled as me! 


Ps: Just want to share this picture; while I was back in Ireland over the Christmas I got to go to the house of some good friends; Paul and Jen who have the cutest cuddly dogs J and they seemed to think I was pretty cuddly too.

It was great to see everyone I got to see while I was home and if I didn’t manage to see you I’m sorry! Hopefully next time! 

2 comments: