Tuesday 17 January 2012

up and down

Well my pain levels have been up and down lately, I did get through a fair few days (3) with no pills aside from my one I have to take everyday. I felt great! So proud of myself, it was mostly a result of resting, yoga and not being stressed, but then that all went down the loo when I was manic busy towards the end of last week and I was back to popping pills like crazy yay!
So today I have allowed myself a little break to do what I feel like doing, of course that has involved lots of etsy browsing and business stuff, but it has also involved an hour or so on the sofa with a book and I’m going to go do some yoga now and then attempt to make a nice dinner or sprout burgers! Fingers crossed they taste as good as this picture looks!

I have been growing lots of sprouts so I’m looking for new ways to eat them. It’s just sooo much fun eating something I grew myself and since we don’t have a garden this is really the best we can do. I have been veggie almost two weeks now! Go me! Not missing meat at all, although I think Conan might be J I’m not forcing him to join me but I’m not bothered to put chicken in stuff if I don’t have to so he’s been having a lot less. Although he’s making up for it with fry ups, we came back at Christmas with lots of sausages and white pudding from Ireland which it’s now down to him to eat! I’m really really hoping the veggie thing will help! And I know I should be giving up dairy too but one thing at a time!

In other news the bunnies are well, their ears look much better and hopefully tomorrow will be the last day of us torturing them with ear drops. They will be very very relieved! Right lets try make these burgers.....I have back up enchiladas for Conan just in case!   

In case anyone is interested here and here is lots of sprouting info :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment