Monday 20 February 2012

Hard but fun week.

Well it’s been a long week, lots of dinosaurs and fun was had but I’m wrecked and need time to recover, no time since I’m working tomorrow so an early night tonight and then hopefully that will get me through to Thursday which I so far have blissfully free!

The pain levels are getting pretty bad and I have been relying a lot on my meds, I know its life style that makes it worse but there doesn’t seem to be an option. I don’t qualify for any benefits cause Conan makes too much (he sooo doesn’t) and a business takes a while to get off the ground, I’m happy with how it’s going and growing but it’s still early days. So I’m taking what work I can, and mid term meant lots of work.
Orla is reading up to see if she can help me at all



So far I’m still veggie but I think I will be reintroducing beef shortly, I have discovered lots of new veg and new types of food so I’m going to remain primarily veggie but beef is going back on the menu as is lamb/mutton; but I was never a big fan of that anyway. Human beings are omnivores and I personally have come to the conclusion that meat supplies us with stuff we need but we don’t need anywhere near as much as most of us eat and we don’t need it from animals which have been tortured and or had no life. The animals are not healthy, so why would we be healthy eating them. I don’t think Chicken and pork provide me with any nutrients that I can’t get from veg or beef so they’re off the menu!

I foresee the biggest problem being Chinese buffets, I know they’re bad for me, and I don’t go often but will be hard to resist all the chicken dishes when I do and I need to find out about the treatment of ducks, cause yum! I’m also not sure where I stand on fish. That requires more thought!

For now I’m going to curl up in bed with a book and hopefully everything will hurt less in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment