Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pick me up, shake me, and I'll rattle!

Well so far those shots have not worked, in fact I’ve been sorer this week then I have been in a long time. In all likelihood that has to do with the fact that I’m in work all day, over the summer I could lie down or do my stretches or get my hot water bottle when I was sore. But you can’t exactly tell a class full of kids hang on Miss needs to go lie down for 5 mins on the floor. So I’ve been coming home in a fair bit of pain.
With this in mind I went to the doctor today to ask for help, it wasn’t my normal GP she’s on hols but the one I got was very nice too, she’s given me prescription for 100 paracetamol, 8 a day. I know it’s only panadol, but that brings me up to 11 tablets a day! Not including any vitamins that I think I should probably be trying! Also got a suggestion from someone today (thank you) to try celery seeds, so going to give them a go, and I’m starting to wear unsealed copper, it turns me green but I’m told it will stop doing that and it might help with the pain! I’ll give anything a go at the mo!
Have an appointment for the doc again next wed and she is trying to get in touch with the consultant to see what’s happening there, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment