Tuesday 27 September 2011

Happenings

Well the pills are helping a little bit, but not cutting it, and I did make it back to work yesterday rather than have a mountain of work pile up. But I did talk to my boss today to tell him I’m not really coping, between the pain, the zombie effect of the tablets and the stress of trying to get my Physics up to scratch and get notes for a course I’ve no real experience of, it’s doing me in! So he’s gonna put out feelers and see what he can do. I have tomorrow off anyway and another doctor’s appointment. So will try get something together for Thurs, I’m not gonna leave him in the lurch with no teacher if I can help it, they’ve been very decent to me so far.
I am going to spend some time on my jewellery tomorrow though, because it looks like it’s going to be what we’re living on shortly enough! Fingers crossed it takes off people!

No comments:

Post a Comment