Sunday 18 September 2011

Too many drugs

The pain has been pretty bad this week, hence the fact that I have a hot water bottle at my back at the mo. It’s getting me down a fair bit, I know the doc only put me on panadol last week but I swear I’m completely out of it since. I can’t seem to finish a thought and I’m half way through an explanation or a story to a class and I blank. Friday was difficult. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Not just in work that I’m out of it, made several really stupid mistakes with my jewellery making tonight, sent stuff flying across the room cut things too small etc, and then had to give up cause my back was too sore. Very very much sick of this! Another doc appointment on Wed, hopefully she’s heard something from my consultant. Tempted to bring my hot water bottle to school tomorrow but would feel a bit like a freak! It’s bad enough that if someone comes into the lab they might spot me lying on the bench and doing my stretches which look like I’m thrusting at the ceiling!  
Tummy not great either, don't think it's liking all the pills I'm feeding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment