Friday 4 November 2011

Tai Chi and Yoga crazy Sarah.

Having myself a fab night! The boy is away and I’m treating myself, had a lovely chat to my mam, and later to my dad, drank yummy hot chocolate, soaked in the bath and gave myself a facial and scrubbed with a nice salt, oil, and honey mixture. It was so what I needed and I feel great! Gotten to do a little bit of work this evening but just what I felt like J
I was at the doc again yesterday, I had a strange pain in my side I was worried about, it turned out to be a pulled muscle, just a muscle I didn’t know I could pull! One of my intercostals ie between my ribs! How did I manage that! Doc said nothing to worry about just do stretches etc and he gave me a new pain tablet so I’m hoping that will help with the zombie Sarah that I’ve been lately, can’t remember what it’s called haven’t looked it up properly yet; I’m really very chilled this evening J
Got some books today which I’m really happy about, the first The Chinese Art of T'ai Chi Ch'uan is about Tai Chi and how to do it, has pictures and is very detailed, I’m really liking the class so I thought I’d swat up. The other The Tao of Long Life is all about being healthy in terms of nutrition etc as far as Taoism is concerned, haven’t started that one yet but looking forward to it.
Also munching on my graze box, loving them! You should check it out, get your first one for free with this code LKVLM5Z http://www.graze.com/
I’m really finding the Tai Chi helpful for the pain and for my mental health to be honest, the yoga too. Hoping to go to more of the hot yoga classes in yogafever, maybe some workshops too, I think I’ll aim to go to one a week or fortnight for Nov/Dec and then get the months pass in January and really go for it, I want to ease myself in, but not take too long! I am still doing my current yoga class on Wednesdays anyway and some at home. I’m optimistic tonight that I can get on top of this! Got to hold on to this feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment