Tuesday 1 November 2011

So tired!

I’ve been very bad with this the last while, really disappearing into a ball of stress lately, and I’m trying not to but easier said than done. Still in work and it’s taking all my energy, the whole no energy things is really getting frustrating, I know my tablets are making the pain less but I thought I’d get used to them and get my energy back but It doesn’t seem to be getting better, not sure which is worse the pain or the tiredness to be honest!
I have an appointment with the consultant next week I hope I get something useful out of him, some answers some idea of long term what this whole rubbish means!
On a positive side I went to a yoga workshop on Sunday, it was a more spiritual type of yoga, lots of chanting and being silly, and meditation. I really enjoyed it, want to find out more to be honest, but that’s just another thing to be doing! I haven’t even gotten to do my Herbal Medicine homework that was due 2 weeks ago! I need more energy!
Oh well day off tomorrow, yoga in the morning, tai chi in the evening and hopefully some silver work in the middle! I’m ready for bed now. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment