Sunday 30 October 2011

Back to school tomorrow

I can’t believe it’s the end of midterm, I think I’m avoiding bed even though I’m wrecked just because I don’t want to wake up and go back! I’m so tired all the time and sore, and trying to care about a job I already handed in my notice for is just too hard. I’m also really annoyed that the million things I wanted to do over midterm didn’t get done, lots of other stuff got in the way.
Amongst them I’m now signed up for the exercise referral scheme which I have to go to this week but I don’t know when because I think I have a job but I’m hoping I don’t!
I’ll try do a proper post tomorrow. I think nanowrimo is going to have to be skipped too many millions of things to do, and I really really wanted to do it! But I need to get to my bench more often, and all the exercise I’m trying to do is taking up a lot of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment