Saturday 8 October 2011

Funny ol day and mood

Much less stressed today! Still very tired but I got to veg on the sofa most of the day, albeit while doing important stuff, yay buying TV licence etc! Did get a lot of businessy stuff done and got the kiln fired, as well as lots of cleaning done. Finding it harder and harder to get the cleaning done, I seem to be able to do stuff but for a limited time, and then I reach a point where if I bend over I’m not 100% sure I’ll get back up L But for the most part my back hasn’t been too bad today and I’ve been putting things in motion for my business actually taking off.
I am a little bummed though after I talked to someone today, someone close to me, and yet again had the conversation where I have to convince them that no it’s not going to all be magically all better in a few weeks/months/years and that I do actually just have to find a way to deal with the pain. Other people being in denial about it should just wake up and cop on, because I want to just move on and deal with it, not have to spend my time explaining why my life is f%^&*d!
I feel a little like I’m battling against the fact that it’s an invisible illness. If I tell people, I feel like I’m moaning or whingeing, but if I don’t I find myself being asked to do stuff or lift stuff that I can’t really do, and when I have to say no I can’t do that, I feel like sometimes people just think it’s an excuse or me being lazy. Especially when it’s something I can physically do, at the moment, but I know that in an hour it will have me in so much pain I’ll have to go lie down for the rest of the day.
Hmm that post was a lot less happy go lucky then I’d intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment