Monday 10 October 2011

Stupid lower back!

Well I did something to my lower back last night, not a clue what! And now I’m fecked! I went into work today thinking that if I didn’t I’d just end up sitting round all day feeling sorry for myself and seize up worse. But I was in bits and I was eaten alive by the kids! So I got home more than a little upset and annoyed at the world and rang my consultant’s secretary to find out what the hell is happening! I now have an appointment for Nov 7th
I’m fairly relieved but I’m still very very sore, I’m having trouble walking and that’s new. Conan is gone out to a science evening in the museum that looked really good, but I whimped out, I’m too sore and tired, I feel lousey now that I didn’t go especially since he’s on his own and doesn’t know anyone there which he thought he would. He also ran into someone that I kinda know in a teaching capacity who it turns out he was talking to and also has osteoarthritis, I really should have gone. This sucks! I’m too young for this crap! I think I’ll curl up with a book, I told my boss I might not be in tomorrow depending how bad I am, they still haven’t got any decent applications for my job L

No comments:

Post a Comment