Monday 24 October 2011

Lots and lots of exercise!

I’m continuing on with the yoga, got a bit more free time this week on account of midterm so I’ve just gone to my first hot yoga class ever oh my I’ve never sweated that much I didn’t know I had that much sweat in me! My lower back definitely feels better though, but I’m fairly knackered, it’s 8pm so that’s ok, but don’t think I’d be able for morning class! I may go again on Wed eve depending on how I feel tomorrow really and I’m going to a workshop on Sunday morning which deals a little with the philosophy of yoga which I’m very curious about. Luckily I have a nice friend that’s going with me so we can make each other do it J No whimping out! Especially on Sunday morning!
I have in general been feeling a little better the last week or so, the exercise is helping and I have been a little less stressed on account of midterm. I think I can manage my pain if I get to plan my own day, so I just have to hope I can start selling a decent amount of jewellery to live on the profit. Fingers crossed!
The bunnies have been in fantastic mood the last few days so that’s cheered me up too!
Oh and Footloose the new movie is great fun, as is Crazy Stupid Love and Real Steel, it was a bit of a cinema weekend J Midnight in Paris tomorrow I think although usually blah about Woody Allen!
Yay finally just managed to pop my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment