Tuesday 11 October 2011

Day off work

I didn’t go into work today, I really wasn’t up to it and I’m still not 100% I am a little better though, I spent a chunk of today relaxing and it felt great! I read my book, I planted seeds and transplanted some plants that had gotten too big for their pots. My kitchen is covered in plants now, see the pics on my other blog.
I also went and got some snow boots, my feet feel the cold no end come the winter and I was miserable last winter so I bit the bullet and got decent boots,  they’re kinda cute so they’ll be fine with a skirt albeit a kinda quirky look and they fit under my jeans fine. So yay warm feet this winter! They also fit my insoles which I now seem to have enough shoes to fit that I can wear them pretty much the whole time.
The de-stress day definitely helped my back, but the walk to pottery class and back didn’t so I’m quite tired and sore again, so an earlyish night for me now, I’m up bright and early for yoga class at ten and I have Tai Chi tomorrow evening so hopefully one or other will make me feel a bit better and I can get back to work on Thursday. I also feel a sore throat brewing so shall be garlic-ing it up tomorrow!
On a good note, the bunnies have been in great spirits the last few days, we’ve let them into our bedroom to run riot and I have to get a video of the lunatics to post up here. They really help cheer me up no end!
What lives under my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment